Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Strawberries and Cream Smoothie


I'm part of a Facebook smoothie group, and this is one non green smoothie that was posted. I love all the ingredients and in smoothie form it's just delicious. No one knows there's avocado in it either! I made this after our big hike up the mountain, it was refreshing and filled me up for a few hours.

Strawberries and Cream Smoothie
adapted from my smoothie Facebook group/via #SmoothieAlchemy 

2 cups strawberries
1/2 large avocado
1 banana
1/2 cup canned coconut milk
1-2 cups coconut water

Add all ingredients to a blender, blend well. Serves 4-5.


Please share this post if you liked it. =)

enjoy,
Pin It!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I extremely dislike avocado, but do add them to my smoothies so I can get all their health benefits. This smoothie sounds delish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...