Friday, February 17, 2012

Artisanal Gluten-Free Cupcakes: Carrot Cake Cupcakes


I just have to mention these sooo delicious cupcakes I made a month ago (now that I know I'm diabetic, I can only remember these now). If you're gluten free, or not, you will enjoy these. I made these to bring to the Monster Jam truck show and friends met up with us so of course they were passed around. She is gluten free also and just loved them. My kids loved them. Mr. loved them. They were so moist and soft after being baked the night before.

They are the cream cheese frosted carrot cake cupcakes from the cookbook Artisanal Gluten-Free Cupcakes: From-Scratch Recipes to Delight Every Cupcake Devotee - Gluten-Free and Otherwise by Kelli and Peter Bronski (check out their blog too).

Inside this recipe you'll find:
sugar
oil
vanilla
eggs
carrots
coconut
pineapple
Artisan GF Flour Blend {in book}
xanthan gum
baking powder
baking soda
cinnamon

This book has tons of different cupcake and frosting recipes. I'm going to have to figure out how to make them diabetic friendly because I have my eye on a few more recipes. =)
If you are gluten free or know someone who is, this book would be a gift.

this is a personal review




~Be sure to follow my recipe blog so you can get all the latest goodies!~

enjoy,
Pin It!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...